Webinar – Thrive don’t just Survive
An interactive webinar exploring how your company can thrive in a difficult economy and actions you can take to create a stronger business.
Date: Every Thursday
Time: 14:00 – 15:30 (GMT)
Host: Andy Wheeler, Founder of Catandra
*Limited to 5 Participants due to their Interactive Nature
We are facing incredibly uncertain times; the only thing we do know is that we will get through this and the economy will recover but inevitably many business will fail or stall.
This webinar examines the economic impact of Covid19 (10 minutes) before we address the immediate challenges being faced by you, the participants (40 minutes).
Thanks for the thought provoking webinar this morning Andy, it was good to hear some perspectives from other business owners as well as your macro-economic analysis and toolkit to help us plot a course through the uncertain times.
Rob S, Managing Director
Thanks Andy, this was a great way of having a high level snapshot of the business world and where we currently are, and also getting the chance to have a ‘group coaching interaction’ – not easy to get personal feedback when you’re self-employed.
Shirley H, HR Consultant
You will leave the session with:
– A clearer picture of your unique situation (personal context);
– Clarity around the project that will have the biggest benefit to your business right now (business context);
– The confidence to take action.
Why would you want to attend?
– You want to take action but are not sure what steps to take.
– You have noticed behaviours are changing and you can see the opportunity to evolve your business but are not sure where to start.
– Your team is expecting a solution but you don’t have one.
– Business is booming but you don’t know how to sustain it.
To begin we explore macro-economic topics such as:
– What can we expect from the economy?
– What will my industry look like afterwards?
– How will these events impact customer/supplier behaviour?
This will enable us to explore topics including*:
– Product evolution
– Strategic market positioning
– Defined distribution channels
– Business structure and functionality
*The exact nature of the content will be decided by you.
These webinars are hosted on Zoom and a link is sent out in advance with login details. There will be interaction between all participants.
Who is the webinar for/is there a section criteria?
Any business owners/directors who have the appetite to do more than just survive.
Is there an on-going commitment?
No, the webinars are structure as one off sessions.
Why are they free?
We are all in this situation together and running these sessions is one way that we can help.
Founded in 2015, Catandra are a hybrid business coaches and consultants based in Lewes, Sussex.
As business coaches we support business leaders who have the desire to improve performance and increase long term value of their companies.
Our unique hybrid approach, coaches leadership teams and businesses to build the capabilities that enhance profitability and deliver sustainable growth.
Many business owners and leaders have the same ambitions:
– Increase profits
– Reduce stress
– Improve work/life balance
The majority are not sure how to achieve this and need help, we bring clarity around what to do next.