Event – Maximising capital value in your business
Are you considering the future of your business? Do you need to grow to sell?
Date: Friday 15th November
Time: 08:00 – 10:30
Address: West Street, Brighton. BN1 2RE
Price: FREE to attend
This event is being run in partnership with FRP Advisory, Badonch & Clarke, Arbuthnot Lathem and Sales + Profit.
The speakers will share their knowledge and ideas on ‘maximising capital value in your business’, taking a strategic and holistic approach
to your corporate and personal affairs, how to grow organically, recruiting the team to deliver your plans and how to implement the
necessary changes leading to your ultimate exit.
At our seminar we will cover:
- How companies are valued and the key drivers to an increased exit value
- Understanding how much capital you actually need to fulfil your future lifestyle
- Implementing sustainable sales strategies to underpin your business performance
- Building a quality management team and successful succession planning
- Delivering the key changes in the period leading to exit
- Work through a detailed ‘story book’ giving practical examples
If you have any questions about this event or others please contact us directly:
Call us on +44 (0)1273 483 438
Email us on [email protected]
The event is being held at the offices of Badenoch + Clarke (map to the right):
34 West Street,